This tour provides visitors with the perfect insight while highlighting many traditional landmarks and culture customs of the Bhutanese people. The skills of the Bhutanese artisans are so vivid in the handicrafts that, it never fails to amaze visitors to the kingdom. The greatest art forms range from beautifully hand-woven traditional textiles and handicrafts. While many places produce fine examples of both, Bhutan's superlative wood carvings, masks, gold and silverworks, paper, and religious paintings are unique and excellence and in the fact that they are made to be used by the people themselves, rather than to be sold to tourists.
>Type : tour and sighseeing
>Trip cost: USD 2399 it is between 1 to 4 Pax till
>Accomodations : hotel.
Day 01 - Arrival at Paro Airport (2280 Meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 - Sightseeing around Paro. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 - Drive to Thimphu then sightseeing for the rest of the day. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 - Drive from Thimphu to Punakha with sightseeing on the way. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 - Drive from Punakha to Trongsa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 - Drive from Trongsa to Bumthang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 - Sightseeing around Bumthang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 - Leaving Bumthang behind we drive to Phobjikha. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 - Drive from Phobjikha back to Paro. An easy drive via Wangdiphodrang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10 - Excursion to Taktsang Monastery (The Tigers Nest) Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 - Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
2. Standard government approved accommodation (in twin share rooms) for the duration of tour.
3. Service of licensed English speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
4. All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum entrance Fees as per itinerary.
5. All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
6. Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening with welcome drinks.
7. Cultural afternoon/evening consisting of traditional mask dances & folk dances (with beverages) ~ For Group Tours
8. Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
9. Government Royalty (which is 35% of $200) this goes to the country's health & education projects.
10. Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado’s, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
11. Toyota 4 X 4 luggage vans & light trucks for group travel
12. All our government taxes.
13. Tourist service charge, vat.
14. Official expense.
15. Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
|1. Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service and al a cart meals.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory).
3. International airfares and airport departure tax.
4. Photography charges (if and when applicable).
5. Items of a personal nature such as laundry.
6. Personal Equipment.
7. Tips to guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
8. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
9. Personal trekking Equipment.
10. Druk Air flights (Please contact us for the Druk air flight booking)
| Trekking to Everest BC
Kathmandu to Lhasa
Everest Kangshung face trek
Everest base camp tour
| Hidden valley tour
Druk path trek
culture heartlands tour
| South India cultural tour
Romantic Goa tour
Golden triangle tour
| Trek in Rupshu
Trans Zanskar trek
Nubra valley trek
Lamayuru to Hemis